Thursday, December 6, 2007

a letter to santa

Dear Santa,
Hi! I want a Sleeping Beauty dress with a tiara and a wig. I love you and I'm going to leave you milk and cookies and a carrot for Rudolph. Also...three more carrots for the other reindeers. I want a Barbie doll with a little mermaid dress..a bra and a little fish tail...a mermaid tail. Please. A little candy cane and a little pair of gloves for winter. A scarf and a hat, too. That's it. That's all I want. Please. Oh, yeah, a cage and hamster, too. That is all. Please. I want a teeny sofa made for a little girl. I love you. And a little lamp. I love reindeer and I want to ride one in my dreams. I also want a tiny Christmas tree in my bedroom. Please. And a little Cinderella dress for my sister.

I love you, Santa. I love you, reindeers.

Your friend,
W.

No comments: