Wednesday, December 30, 2009

a year in the life

Another year has come and gone..leaving me breathless at its swift departure but eager to experience all the love, laughter and surprises the New Year will bring. Although, life's moments can not always be golden, a sense of renewal..hope..fills the crisp air at this time of year and I am humbled by it and the fortune that surrounds me in my tiny, quiet life. The buds aren't visible quite yet, nor the waters warm, but the deep cold inhales on my morning run fuel me, waking me up to what just might be around the corner. Without that crystal ball, who knows...but if I've learned anything after sweating the small stuff throughout the last eleven months, it is this- there is nothing we can not handle, nothing we can not accomplish...absolutely mustn't ever begrudge and that love heals everything. Period.

I am wishing each and every one of you a New Year that unfolds itself in perfect rhythm, in the boldest of color and with the realization that your ordinary lives are really quite extraordinary. That Tiffany box is in there and that jewel in the robe is something you already carry. Have fun unwrapping it all and sharing it with others.

To the friends who have passed this year..I wish you a peaceful transition and broad wings on which to travel wherever your journey may lead you.

Until next year, friends...

2 comments:

UPLIFT ANTIDOTE said...

Wow! What little cuties they are. You're so blessed! Enjoy every moment - cherish them because in the bat of the eyes they'll be all grown up. My daughter's 19 now and taller than me! Where the time went I do not know. Thanks for visiting s2sis and leaving a comment. It's so lovely when us bloggers support each other xxx

Jana said...

Hi I found you on blogher just wanted to say hello, your so well spoken it was a lot of fun to read this post, where does the time go?