Tuesday, January 29, 2008

top ten reasons why mama needs her man back

10. The remote to the t.v. has somehow been set to Polish.
9. The Geo won't start.
8. The gutters are full, the hoses are frozen and the pansies are dead.
7. I am really behind on my Oscars in the Ozarks prep.
6. My windshield is cracked and the car seats are filthy and my Honda now looks like the wheels Jed Clampett drove.
5. I need just 21 minutes to myself to take the three boxes of Feria #61 I bought and dye what has become my Don King hairdo.
4. I have only one tiny nerve left in my whole body and T. is laying on it.
3. Lost's season premiere is tomorrow night.
2. The bed is beyond empty.
1. It is Mama's turn to go into re-hab.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home, Geez!
-Jim Genthe
(...and I'm sure a HOST of others!!!)

Anonymous said...

I just want to say what a joy it is to see G. all back and happy with his two girls. I know what it’s like…after spending 4 months in ICU in North Dakota in 1984 with ARDS!! Then a year to the date of my discharge we conceived our first of three adorable children..John to be followed by Anna Marie and then Paul…needless to say I am quite happy to be here with the..now that I have moved back to Wisconsin..and I keep in touch with Jim G. who keeps me posted on G.’s condition..congrats to coming home Geez and also to you renewing your vows. I am very happy for you, P.!